And I feel like it’s such a depressing space. The fuck haha
Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 5, Episode 11
really? did you need to text me “happy birthday”?
i dont get it. we’re not friends. we’re two people who used to date once upon a time. you dont need to be polite. or politically correct. or the bigger person.
we’re not together anymore. i get that. ive gotten past that. and ive been doing really well for myself.
you dont need to linger around here and there. i dont want you around. i want you to go away and be gone. forever.
seriously tho. GO AWAY. STAY AWAY.
i hated the person i turned into when i was waiting for you. i cant remember ever being so neurotic in my life.
just go away. go away. go away. go away.
Those who are heartless once cared too much.– Unknown (via partly-me)
The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full.. The students responded with a unanimous ‘yes.’
The professor then produced two Beers from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar effectively filling the empty space between the sand.The students laughed..
‘Now,’ said the professor as the laughter subsided, ‘I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things—-your family, your children, your health, your friends and your favorite passions—-and if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house and your car.. The sand is everything else—-the small stuff.
‘If you put the sand into the jar first,’ he continued, ‘there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life.
If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff you will never have room for the things that are important to you.
Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.
Spend time with your children. Spend time with your parents. Visit with grandparents. Take your spouse out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house and mow the lawn.
Take care of the golf balls first—-the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.
One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the Beer represented. The professor smiled and said, ‘I’m glad you asked.’ The Beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem, there’s always room for a couple of Beers with a friend.
Want her hairrr lol
my patience is wearing. along with my willpower and self control.
i just want to talk to her. for any reason. over anything.
i miss her.
but im supposed to let her come back to me. im not supposed to be fighting for her.
but idk.THINGS JUST DONT ADD UP ANY OTHER WAY.
- i fuck up after we stopped dating in june. she was overly dramatic. i just wanted her to apologize. then out of nowhere, without me telling her a thing, she does. she apologizes for how she reacted. she could have just never spoken to me again. but she didnt.
- that day when she apologized, i asked if she wanted to do once a month emails but that i understood if she just wanted a clean break. she agreed to the emails. she really didnt have to.
- after her lame email in aug, i decided i wasnt gonna contact her again unless she contacted me first. the very next day, she fb messages me out of nowhere just to chat. she didnt have to do that. but it was like she knew what i had decided and was proactive about it. (and for the record, we discussed being friends and the fact that we can never do that.)
- a week ago, she txts me saying thanks for the letter i sent her wishing her good luck. i reply a few days late saying youre welcome and i hope it went well. she goes out of her way to make conversation, esp considering i wasnt asking any questions. my reply text was formulated in a way that didnt even require a response, but she responded and continued to respond.
- the next day, i txt her bc a lot of ppl hadnt been getting my text and she says “i just thought you didnt like me anymore lol.” uh, who says that unless theyre fishing for an answer?
things just dont add up any other way to me except that she misses me and wants me back. but ive been known to be wrong.
am i the only one who thinks this? am i just crazy?
so here i sit, just waiting. (not so) patiently waiting. for something. anything.
la dee da.
this is all i want. a shot at something real. is this too much to ask?